Friday, April 12, 2013

Tatuaje Reserva J21

I'm tripping out to the garage for a night of expensive blockbusters, with a Tatuaje Reserva J21 and a DVD of 'Transformers 3: dark of the Moon'. The former, an orgy of delicious Nicaraguan tobaccos and the latter, an orgy of spectacular CGI robots. I'm hopeful for lots of action on both fronts.

First kiss of the toothy wrapper, even before ignition, brings spice to my lips. Once flame commences, the explosions of peppery spice and bold, earthy wood light up my palate like a Tatuaje Miami on steroids. The spicy intro gives way to a bold melange of earthy wood, coffee, and bitter coca notes; signature Nicaraguan flavors. The spicy notes lurk in the background, and come closer to the fore near the nub.

 I think I'll just shut this horrific movie off so I can enjoy the exquisite nub in a semblance of peace. The blonde actress with the Angelina Jolie too-puffy lips is annoying, and I can't believe they scripted Nimoy's CGI robot to spew the line about the "needs of the many.."

For the occasional treat, Tatuaje Reserva is worth the extra couple bucks over the standard, brown-band Miami line. I'd buy another Reserva, but I don't know about any more dreadful Michael Bay films. Not unless he brings back Megan Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment