Monday, May 27, 2013

Parting Shots

Concluding my blogging experiment, I'd like to give a shout out to some of my local cigar shops:

Capital Cigar: Rock on, Don. Keep listening, keep hunting, and we'll keep nagging Tatuaje on your behalf. It'll be great to make CC a regular herfing spot.

Cliff's Smoke Shop: Thanks for being so open, Miles, and providing a quiet spot for a man to have a cigar and friendly chat. 60 years in the biz, and looking forward to more.

Jake's Cigars & Spirits: Todd is the man, keeping the humi filled with our favorite treats to go along with the well-stocked bar. Nice spot to cigar and imbibe, but gets way too loud at night. I'm too old to enjoy the college bar scene.

Ted's Tobacco (Lincoln): Mike, if you haven't noticed already, it's long past time to get your shit together. Stock that humidor like you want to be in business in this town.


Okay, my work is done here, really. Moving on to much bigger and better things, but under my more professional nom de plume. I wonder who'll even notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment